Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: 2004 Robin Avalon Classic at DGS

That didn't last long. Not many of those Robins around. I've read that less than 25 of that model were produced. i'd say someone got a deal. Especially nice with the extra pups. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, kizanski said:

Someone's a little piggy.

robin1.JPG

robin2.JPG

Good God!:o Quite a little price increase we have there.....................BUT I must say the original price for the guitar WAS a steal,that is a beautiful guitar that is top notch built.:) Those Robin Avalon guitars sure  have some amazing tops.................. but I have yet to see one that would surpass "SHARK'S:"

4 hours ago, ARM OF HAMER said:

Good God!:o Quite a little price increase we have there.....................BUT I must say the original price for the guitar WAS a steal,that is a beautiful guitar that is top notch built.:) Those Robin Avalon guitars sure  have some amazing tops.................. but I have yet to see one that would surpass "SHARK'S:"

Which one?........................I know...............................I'm a dick....

P0QU5y8.jpg

EZsOKIg.jpg

WX4F76H.jpg

kPIvXmC.jpg

HjzGz5N.jpg

20 hours ago, The Shark said:

I'm confused.

I believe he might be referring to the shape of the PUP surrounds:unsure:................I think they are just fine.:) They add something a little different in the build when these Avalons were being made..............I would NOT change them.

Subject guitar down to 2K now.https://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-Robin-Guitars-Avalon-Flamed-Violin-Burst-RARE-Must-See-Made-In-Texas/282715682594?hash=item41d32af722:g:pVYAAOSwBjdZ-MNn

19 hours ago, ARM OF HAMER said:

I believe he might be referring to the shape of the PUP surrounds:unsure:................I think they are just fine.:) They add something a little different in the build when these Avalons were being made..............I would NOT change them.

I'm thinking he doesn't like the Avalon body shape.  Not sure why. 

Archived