Hamer Fan Club Message Center

New young band (age 15) I'm producing, proof that guitar rock ain't dead yet

svl

Wanted to pimp a new, young (age 15) band I've been producing, had their first release a couple of weeks ago with a special release coming tonight at midnight (very fitting one for Halloween).  They're called Vs. (as in "versus"- their tagline is "It's Us Against Them")- you can check out their first single by going to their site (the song will autoplay)-

http://vs-band.com/

After midnight the song will change for the day to their special Halloween release, but revert on November 1st.  They did a neat video for the Halloween release, it'll be on their Facebook page at midnight ( https://www.facebook.com/vsbandusa ).

They used a couple of my vintage Hamers on some of the guitar tracks. Female singer, great pipes, guitarist/multi-instrumentalist that can shred but do it with soul (in the guitar solo in the first release "11:11" he smokes it from a killer sweep pick to tasteful tapping to a very nice neo-classic end run).  And yes, I said "guitar solo"- rock ain't dead yet, no matter what Simmons or the critics say.

Thanks for taking the time to check 'em out, and if you're on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/etc, please give 'em a like, follow, what have you. :)  Happy Halloween!

2 hours ago, tommy p said:

Link not working.  The song on their home page had great production - set a really good moody, edgy, vibe.

Fixed. :) Thanks, brother.

Yes, sounds like Siouxsie and prefer it to This version, love to hear more song from this band, there is hope ou there.

Thanks, Ben & Johnny.  Funny enough, these youngin's have deep roots, and Siousxie is one of 'em (they even do a cover of "Spellbound" live sometimes).

Here's their first released original single-

Archived