Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB-Hamer Vector Hardshell case

That is a tough one.....................Used hamer cases DO show up on Ebay and Reverb but the Vector case is hard to come across but.............. never say never...............keep my eyes peeled for one for you and  PM you if one becomes available .:)

Nick, I think I have a vector case sans vector.  I am tied up this week but can check when this weekend for you.

Peter

35 minutes ago, bigmacattack-1 said:

Hi guys any updates on any hamer vector case for sale.  I’m still in need of one.  Thanks ! 

Did you PM Peter regarding the case he said he had for you? or Dave?................he said he might have  a spare. If you want to know more about  those cases get in touch with those HFC members..............only way your going to know. Good Luck!:)

11 hours ago, ARM OF HAMER said:

Did you PM Peter regarding the case he said he had for you? or Dave?................he said he might have  a spare. If you want to know more about  those cases get in touch with those HFC members..............only way your going to know. Good Luck!:)

I couldn't pm either which is why I posted here again,  thanks

Hey Nick!

I need to see what I’ve got that may need the case, and or projects. May take a while. I’ll clear out my box ASAP so you can stay in touch. 

Meanwhile, if Peter has something go for it. 

Dave

• 6 months later...

I'd get measurements to make sure a Korina Vector will fit in an early '80s paddlehead Vector case before buying.

Archived