Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Is That A Guitar Or A Table?

I think their ad campaign reads: "Answering questions nobody's asking, since 1991"!

"We'll build it, and think of a reason later" "The customer is ALWAYS right"

I mean, if the customer is paying for it, why not? I wonder how many truss rods it has, and now much of a PITA it is to keep it in a playable condition.

I want to see a video of it being played. At least most if it can be used at the same time, unlike the guys who get 5 necked guitars when they only have two hands.

I may have a guitar table coming back my way sometime soon...

10 hours ago, Ed Rechts said:

Looks like a glorified autoharp. I wonder if he can play a shred version of Dominque on that thing.

Nothing says "I'm not only metal A.F., but a virtuoso as well!" like a pink tricycle and Fisher Price vacuum cleaner in the corner of your photo. At least he's raising his daughter to know her place in the world...

...and everytime she sees that guitar, she can be reminded of what happened to a sizable chunk of her college fund.  :rolleyes:

Snowboard by day, play the ski resort gig by night!  Does it come with an OHSC?  Indeed it does!   Its a boat with a 17-string paddle.  Watch the whole vid.   Ol' Phil got chops!   Cheers!

Ahoy

caddie

....a yes, please deliver my pizza to the east portside dock, the dock behind the 7-11.  Ya can't miss it.  I'm the douche in the white pickup...

Bottom line, how does that thingamabob differ (implicit aesthetic and sonic reasons) from that semi-Explorer-shaped multi-stringed instrument that was reportedly created for Maestro Alex Gregory a couple of decades ago? It showed up at a California guitar show back then but I've never seen or heard anyone, including Gregory, play it.

And while we're at it, I've always wanted to know how and why Mr. Gregory acquired the "Maestro" designation.

4 hours ago, Willie G. Moseley said:

And while we're at it, I've always wanted to know how and why Mr. Gregory acquired the "Maestro" designation.

Self appointed.

He has a rather high opinion of himself, that is frankly not close to being warranted.

Archived