Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Is That A Guitar Or A Table?

That dude “building” that guitar is a fraud, so it seems. That guitar he’s holding is one from one of those Chinese counterfeit guitar sites. 

On 03/11/2017 at 7:11 AM, Willie G. Moseley said:

Bottom line, how does that thingamabob differ (implicit aesthetic and sonic reasons) from that semi-Explorer-shaped multi-stringed instrument that was reportedly created for Maestro Alex Gregory a couple of decades ago? It showed up at a California guitar show back then but I've never seen or heard anyone, including Gregory, play it.

And while we're at it, I've always wanted to know how and why Mr. Gregory acquired the "Maestro" designation.

Maestro is a retired Lootheer.

2 hours ago, sixesandsevens said:

Tell me that's photoshopped.  It has to be photoshopped.  

No sir.  That is the actual cover of his 1992 album, Paganini's Last Stand.

Others of his album covers seem fairly in-line with what you would expect...  well, until you get to the 2009 release:

293867.jpg?0136

He seems to have an interesting sense of humor.

On 11/15/2017 at 7:09 PM, crunchee said:

I wanna see a cage match between him and The Great Kat.  :rolleyes: :lol: :ph34r:

I was talking with Kat on the phone one day. She is as hyper and manic in conversation as her playing style. I actually think she has a genius IQ and just can't help herself but it is REALLY annoying. I finally just blurted out, slowly "SHUT...THE...FUCK...UP!!" and she actually paused quietly for a second (maybe the first time in her life) and then blurted out, "YOU need to manage me!!." Then went into ten minutes of reasoning why. Wish I had it on tape. It was classic.

Archived