Hamer Fan Club Message Center

2016 LPT TRADED

GOING GONG GONE! 

Selling my Les Paul Traditional. This is a 2016 model Purchased in early 2017. It is absolutely perfect as new! Great top! thunderous tone! This is a 2016 model with 57 classic/ Classic Plus pickups, thicker rosewood board, One piece Mahogany body and AA Curly Maple Top in Ice Tea burst.  Lifton style gibson case and all case candy is included. Neck is .828 at the first fret and tapers to .973 9.5lbs and the tone to back it up!

If you have searched for a new Les Paul recently you know it takes hours, days weeks trial before you find the "one". This one is one of those! Plays itself -The gorgeous top is just a bonus IMO.  My criteria for a great les paul always starts with how it feels and sounds unplugged. There are so many mods you can have done to pots, caps, wiring, pickups etc but nothing can make dead dull wood ring so it starts there. This guitar has a nice acoustic chime unplugged and it's modestly loud too with nice sustain that tapers evenly across the spectrum. It's hard to convey feel but you know what I mean -your left hand tells you right off the bat if the neck has it or doesn't. This guitar has a nice feel and plays easy. Next I look at the build itself. We have all seen the ones that left the factory and perhaps missed the QA team LOL?  This one is sweet no gobs of over spray or uneven binding or poorly set bridge screws etc, this one could pass the Custom shop muster. Finally, I plug it in and see if my acoustic ear is rewarded with classic LP growl, grunt snarl and the velvety tones we prize. Now this one is negotiable as in... I can fix most anything plugged in as long as it's sonically and acoustically resonant to start with but it's nice to have all the tools already in place. Again, this one delivers on all fronts.
The kicker! I just never used it maybe 10-20 hours at home only. I prefer my Strats. No mods, no breaks or repairs ever!If I did not have an R9 already I'd be keeping this but I don't really play either one so selling this beauty!

Trade value -Looking for Super strats mainly or a nice Studio custom or Monaco perhaps (Suhr Pro series, Anderson Classic/ Cobra s.) Or a PRS CU22 10 top or similar.

DSC09455_zps97ctcsl3.jpg
DSC09454_zpsq1epb1gn.jpg
DSC09460_zpsndcpgdwh.jpg

I have one and it's such a sweet player.  Great neck, push-pull  post give great tonal choices.  A winner.  Top on this one is sweet.

Archived