Hamer Fan Club Message Center

F/S PRS DGT 10 Top Birds TRADED ON ANOTHER fORUM

2011 PRS DGT Tobacco Burst, Actual guitar in video:D

Some slight aging of the nickel . Light pick wear, swirls but Excellent condition. No noticeable fret wear Never gigged:( All stock except push/ pull replaced with push/push purchased from Murkat and professionally installed.

All case candy included

here are some of my own pics

cQVfNPJ.jpg

iEzsgrG.jpg

OHSC in excellent condition as well

Asking $2200 PP gift + shipping if my asking price is off let me know or make an offer

CONUS Lower 48 except for GABE:)

ArnieZ

I have a solid black one with moons on my bench right now. Spent plenty of play time "assessing its needs" and I anticipate equal quality assurance testing when my work is done. :)  Sweet, sweet ride.

13 hours ago, ArnieZ said:

cQVfNPJ.jpg

CONUS Lower 48 except for GABE:)

Well thanks Arnie, I have to say I am tempted, as this a very nice looking guitar.

But I am very happy with the Aztec Gold Talladega (now nicknamed Irma) I recently bought from you.

For the prospective buyer of this PRS, be sure that the guitar will exceed your expectations and will be very well packed.

Gabe :)

If you have any interest, make an offer

This is an incredibly nice looking, sounding, playing guitar and I have many to compare it to:)

Suffice it to say if not for the Shishkov there is no way I sell this AND there is no way you can get a Shishkov for this price!!

ArnieZ

Any interest in trades?  There's an Artist Custom and Nightwolf's Hayseed 30 (I think it's the first one Rob made) gathering dust around here, and maybe some other things that might be available. You could always stop by and we could run the racks in the basement to see if anything suits you lol.

On 11/4/2017 at 9:56 PM, gtrdaddy said:

DGT’s are the best from PRS in my opinion.

After my time with the black one, I agree with ^^^.  I truly hated to see its owner pick it up and he knows I'm tops on the "dibs" list should it become available. One of the few guitars I've played where there's really very little one could do to improve upon it. Winner winner ...

23244059_1754428154859361_21462110830648

1 hour ago, stonge said:

Any interest in trades?  There's an Artist Custom and Nightwolf's Hayseed 30 (I think it's the first one Rob made) gathering dust around here, and maybe some other things that might be available. You could always stop by and we could run the racks in the basement to see if anything suits you lol.

I don't think you want me running the racks, that might turn out well for either of us:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived