Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer Jeff Beck Model

4 minutes ago, Ed Rechts said:

$550 is a good price for a USA Hamer...

I'd buy it for that, if I wasn't afraid that my money would be evaporating into some ebaY scam abyss.

3 hours ago, HAMERMAN said:

If it has a Seymour Duncan JB humbucker it must be a JB model right? :-)

2 hours ago, Steve Haynie said:

You make an excellent point. :rolleyes:

If that's the case then all of us with Shishkov Ultimates have Charlie Brown Model guitars because they have Schlabotnik pickups in them.

8 hours ago, Ed Rechts said:

You guys are so cynical, man.  Everybody starts at zero feedback at some point, right? Maybe the reason he's selling the case separately is to score more credibility points?

$550 is a good price for a USA Hamer, and you just know that one of our mid-Atlantic contingency is trying to IM that seller for an in-person vetting.

I personally contacted him to let him know I'd be interested myself, but only if the stock bridge pickup has been changed out.

s-l1600.jpg.aad70753b30b06368286dfdddda6f9a8.jpg

This looks TOTALLY legit!

9 minutes ago, serial said:

Probably the only Talladega I actually like (Yes, that puts me in the minority around here). Heard it belongs to real Jackass, though. 😉

The Hamer Andrés Segovia Model

jve6qrmmmhoksmhmtppr.jpg

Segovia wanted a pickup that had more thump & clarity.  He developed a strong personal bond with Seymour Duncan.  Andy & Dunk would get together a couple times a year and spend evenings winding pups drinking sangria and grilling tapäs.  They'd get pretty loaded and start drunk dialing....oh those 2 pixies.  They knew how to live!

dilly dilly

caddie

6 hours ago, Caddie said:

The Hamer Andrés Segovia Model

jve6qrmmmhoksmhmtppr.jpg

Segovia wanted a pickup that had more thump & clarity.  He developed a strong personal bond with Seymour Duncan.  Andy & Dunk would get together a couple times a year and spend evenings winding pups drinking sangria and grilling tapäs.  They'd get pretty loaded and start drunk dialing....oh those 2 pixies.  They knew how to live!

dilly dilly

caddie

Hard to Improv on that!

12 hours ago, django49 said:

Hard to Improv on that!

Andy & Dunk   Los Pistoleros de Seis Cuerdas  

for the gringos they are The Six String Gunmen

Segovia gots chops
dilly dilly

caddie

Archived