Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Imagine Dragons

Glad to hear your still doing well Tin keep up the good fight.

As far as Imagine Dragons go can't listen to them anymore. My son bought me the one CD for my birthday and after a few listens we both agreed it wasn't music but a bunch of commercial jingles thrown together. I keep waiting to hear some advertiser's tag line at the end of songs.

Imagine Dragons is currently successful in an era of low sales of CD's and ticket sales.  Look on the bright side.  They are not Beiber or Miley Virus.  Imagine Dragons is easier to accept even if most of us are not moved by them.

We can all pat each other on the back and remind ourselves that we had better music when we were kids.

7 hours ago, Steve Haynie said:

Imagine Dragons is currently successful in an era of low sales of CD's and ticket sales.  Look on the bright side.  They are not Beiber or Miley Virus.  Imagine Dragons is easier to accept even if most of us are not moved by them.

We can all pat each other on the back and remind ourselves that we had better music when we were kids.

It’s true. When I listen to the radio (rarely), I listen to what’s supposed to be alternative (my era, the 90s) and there’s a lot of this kind of stuff, a whole lot of flaky folk stuff, (Mumford & Sons) some r&b flavoured stuff (George Ezra) and a bunch of lighter fare I normally wouldn’t listen to. But the rest of the radio sucks even more, so I turn it off ;)

On 11/8/2017 at 7:56 AM, Ting Ho Dung said:

Anyone ever heard of them?

Ting, 

ZFG

Best wishes,

Hamerica

13 hours ago, Punkavenger said:

Live stream KEXP ... there is lots of new GOOD music out there. Currently I'm listening to The Black Angels, Mastodon, Kurt Vile and Courtney Barnett... And "All them Witches" aint bad either!

All Them Witches FTW! My son and I were listening to them all the way to New York and back. 

Archived