Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA Artist on NYC CL $900

19 minutes ago, Hfan said:

No pics for some reason.

With a description like, "like a hybrid PRS Paul Reed Smith McCarty/Les Paul/Thinline Telecaster
heavier than a Thinline, lighter than a LP,"
who needs pictures?

1 hour ago, kizanski said:

With a description like, "like a hybrid PRS Paul Reed Smith McCarty/Les Paul/Thinline Telecaster
heavier than a Thinline, lighter than a LP,"
who needs pictures?

Yeah, I can close my eyes and see someone else playing it.  :lol:

From the description at least the seller sounds like a guitar player. From looking around Reverb the only comparably priced one I saw was coming from Japan with like $160 worth of shipping.

On 17-11-2017 at 9:51 AM, DaveL said:

As long as it's not the building from Rosemary's baby I would jump on that!  

That is the Dakota building, where John Lennon used to live (and Yoko Ono still lives).

Maybe it is a guitar that belonged to John!

Gabe :)

1 hour ago, geoff_hartwell said:

I live in NY. 

Im not in the market, but would have been happy to facilitate.

His email to me said that he

doesn’t own a cell phone and

he doesn’t know what a wrap tail is.

Take from that what you will.

:D

For a guy that wants to sell a instrument................he won't ship,won't send any photos along to any prospective buyers and does not have a cell phone to use? Hmmmmmmm wonder whats taking him so long to sell the guitar?:rolleyes:  I CAN  understand the reluctance of some people regarding shipping as stuff can happen and does but sometimes its the only way to get that instrument.A accurate description and good clear photos of the guitar should ALWAYS be a part of any sale.................why would you do otherwise?...................unless............... your looking to rip someone off.

Archived