Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB: looking for the 2003 tobacco sunburst I sold

Hey guys,

It's me again, looking for yet another guitar I foolishly sold... This time it's the 2003 tobacco sunburst Studio, which I sold in 2015 when I was still in Japan.

This one :)

5a0f375b424e9_Photo7-8-15231830.thumb.jpg.3b1ba0de7951725de7bd722a4749e5d4.jpg

This is the only photo I've still got of it...

I'm hoping it's still with a member of the forum (and that he wants to part with it...). If you've seen it or know who has it now I'd be super grateful for a reply or message :)

Oh... Would I be right in assuming that you have it? It was a brilliant guitar that one. I've regretted selling it many times, it was easily twice as good as the guitar I decided to keep instead :(

Well, if you ever change your mind let me know please. I'll buy it back anytime.

19 hours ago, yuominae said:

Hey guys,

It's me again, looking for yet another guitar I foolishly sold... This time it's the 2003 tobacco sunburst Studio, which I sold in 2015 when I was still in Japan.

This one :)

5a0f375b424e9_Photo7-8-15231830.thumb.jpg.3b1ba0de7951725de7bd722a4749e5d4.jpg

This is the only photo I've still got of it...

I'm hoping it's still with a member of the forum (and that he wants to part with it...). If you've seen it or know who has it now I'd be super grateful for a reply or message :)

VERY Nice!...................that would be tough to let go of..................and tough to get back. Good luck though............you just never know.:)

5 hours ago, mrjamiam said:

Good to see you back!  Wish I could help, but what I've got is your old Special FM, not this beauty.  Good luck in your quest.

Thank you! It's good to hear that you still have it. I hope it'll last you for many more years :)

4 hours ago, ARM OF HAMER said:

VERY Nice!...................that would be tough to let go of..................and tough to get back. Good luck though............you just never know.:)

Yes, I've got a very slim chance of getting it back, but... I got two guitars back this way in the past, so you never know ;)

7 hours ago, yuominae said:

Maybe I'll take a look at what's on sale while I wait for the tobacco burst to pop back up... :D

It's tobacco burst and it's a hamer.  But it's not a studio.  If i wasn't on a spending freeze it would be mine

Hamer Monaco Super Pro  2005 Tobacco Burst

7 hours ago, Ua D said:

It's tobacco burst and it's a hamer.  But it's not a studio.  If i wasn't on a spending freeze it would be mine

Hamer Monaco Super Pro  2005 Tobacco Burst

That is stunning, but I don't want to have to explain to the kids why Santa couldn't get them presents this year because he had to get me that new axe.

6 hours ago, from my fingers said:

there is a nice one on music go round, wrap tail and tobacco burst just like mine even the same year.

Thanks for the link. That one looks really great! I'll ask them to see if they'll ship to Europe. Thanks again :)

Archived