Hamer Fan Club Message Center

HEL Custom Order

diablo175

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shane is just f-ing with me now 'cause he KNOWS I'm an impatient bastard and jonesin' it bad! :lol: One step closer.

HEL headtstock front.pngHEL Head Front.png

1 hour ago, gtrdaddy said:

That my friend, is just drop dead gorgeous!!! :wub:

It will be when it's completed and in my grubby mitts. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, this thing is so close to being delivered you might say it's water has broken...:lol:  Little finishing touches being applied as I type. She gets strung up tonight but I'm gonna hold off on posting any more photos other than this: Hand fabricated/laminated truss rod cover. Shane is f-ing amazing!

I go to pick her up on Saturday.

IMG_5258.jpg

6 hours ago, diablo175 said:

Oh man, this thing is so close to be delivered you might say it's water has broken...:lol:  Little finishing touches being applied as I type. She gets strung up tonight but I'm gonna hold off on posting any more photos other than this: Hand fabricated/laminated truss rod cover. Shane is f-ing amazing!

I go to pick her up on Saturday.

IMG_5258.jpg

Good times.  Can't wait to see the finished product.  

• 6 months later...
31 minutes ago, prototype-fan said:

Did we ever see the final result of this? Looked like a really cool custom build in the making.

Yup but here it is again:

IMG_5639.jpg

7 minutes ago, Steve Haynie said:

That guitar is the essence of heavy metal.

In light of the fact that it's a big ass, solid piece of 'hog, yeah, figuratively and literally, it's truly the essence of heavy metal.

That said, I was noodling on this beast this am and it is very responsive- like a fine Italian or German high performance sports car... combined with the fire power of a M1A1 Abrams tank. 😆 No shit, Shane knows his craft. This thing is essentially flawless. Beauty and brutality, all in one nifty weapon.

Archived