Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Number 22 for sale. Excellent condition. 5.44 pounds of spectacular craftsmanship. Definitely rules for jazz, but can visit other planets within reasonable context. i was surprised at the volume levels i could get before feedback, as in a nice workable level for a reasonable ensemble. Kindly priced at ------ shipped, will spilt paypal. Cont. U.S. only please, no trades please. Thanks for looking,  s           (ps i may or may not have the certificate, i'll have to do a deep search) ( will do a pic heavy bump later this week)M887bU0.jpgh5fG6fB.jpg

Edited by ib2010
Now on hold sale pending
  • Like 14

Wow!:o:wub: Thats  one fine example of one of Hamer's finest!;)........did I word that right?:P The work involved in making this guitar is  off the charts! That IS BEAUTIFUL! GLWTS

Edited by ARM OF HAMER

A classic! Looks quite like my Newport, just without the Bigsby.

On 21.11.2017 at 3:12 AM, ib2010 said:

Number 22 for sale. Excellent condition. 5.44 pounds of spectacular craftsmanship. Definitely rules for jazz, but can visit other planets within reasonable context. i was surprised at the volume levels i could get before feedback, as in a nice workable level for a reasonable ensemble. Kindly priced at $3,250 shipped, will spilt paypal. Cont. U.S. only please, no trades please. Thanks for looking,  s           (ps i may or may not have the certificate, i'll have to do a deep search) ( will do a pic heavy bump later this week)M887bU0.jpgh5fG6fB.jpg

Need a picture bump.

Yep pron shots are due, i just gotta set the mood just right, can't fake it with a beauty like this.

On 12/7/2017 at 12:01 PM, ib2010 said:

Yep pron shots are due, i just gotta set the mood just right, can't fake it with a beauty like this.

We get it. You really don't want to sell her. ;)

• Like 1

Hey, I know I'm late, but is this still available for sale?? Super interested, if so. Would love to get one of these vuluptious guitars!

• Like 1

Holy jamole!  Every time I see one....  Nice price, too.

Its amazing how in every hamer usa you can see his extreme quality . And im talking about the pics, dont forget what happen when they are in our hands:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, ib2010 said:

On Hold

Thank, God.  I really thought about this guitar.

• Like 2

Sold and delivered----- Very pleased it found a GREAT home with a nice guy and jazzer. Thanks Mat, and the HFC is better off with your joining the herd.

• Like 5

Thanks again, Scott! I think the search is over for me now! This guitar is seemingly magical... Can't put 'er down. Every note and chord sounds just incredible... I've played a 1978 Benedetto Cremona and this thing is about 90% of what that guitar is, which is crazy! This guitar is so articulate with dynamics, well balanced with the separation of the different strings and frequencies, and, it's just an all around joy to play and hear! I appreciate you, Scott! I'm going to be starting to save for another! Glad I found the HFC. 

-M

• Like 7

Welcome to the HFC!

Now that is a great way to enter with such a fantastic guitar.

Gabe :)

• Like 3

Congrats on probably the finest guitar ever produced by Hamer! Enjoy! 🎸🎼🎸

• Like 2

That reminds me that some day ... No, CITES!?

• Like 2