Hamer Fan Club Message Center

2007 Improv- SOLD

Number 22 for sale. Excellent condition. 5.44 pounds of spectacular craftsmanship. Definitely rules for jazz, but can visit other planets within reasonable context. i was surprised at the volume levels i could get before feedback, as in a nice workable level for a reasonable ensemble. Kindly priced at ------ shipped, will spilt paypal. Cont. U.S. only please, no trades please. Thanks for looking,  s           (ps i may or may not have the certificate, i'll have to do a deep search) ( will do a pic heavy bump later this week)M887bU0.jpgh5fG6fB.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 21.11.2017 at 3:12 AM, ib2010 said:

Number 22 for sale. Excellent condition. 5.44 pounds of spectacular craftsmanship. Definitely rules for jazz, but can visit other planets within reasonable context. i was surprised at the volume levels i could get before feedback, as in a nice workable level for a reasonable ensemble. Kindly priced at $3,250 shipped, will spilt paypal. Cont. U.S. only please, no trades please. Thanks for looking,  s           (ps i may or may not have the certificate, i'll have to do a deep search) ( will do a pic heavy bump later this week)M887bU0.jpgh5fG6fB.jpg

Need a picture bump.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks again, Scott! I think the search is over for me now! This guitar is seemingly magical... Can't put 'er down. Every note and chord sounds just incredible... I've played a 1978 Benedetto Cremona and this thing is about 90% of what that guitar is, which is crazy! This guitar is so articulate with dynamics, well balanced with the separation of the different strings and frequencies, and, it's just an all around joy to play and hear! I appreciate you, Scott! I'm going to be starting to save for another! Glad I found the HFC. 

-M

Archived