Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Fuchs SOLD

Ok, i'm willing to separate them and I can wire the cab either 16 or 4 Ohms OR I will consider selling it empty. 

Fuchs 2x12 Front Ported, one piece sealed back. Loaded with 2 WGS Green Berets for that classic rock tone. Great Cab, full 3d Sound, that rocks! Cab does have some light marks on both sides.  $400 Shipped and Paypal

Fuchs Black Jack 21 MK1, this sounds very close to the clean channel of the MK2 Black Jack but a little edgier. Perfect match for the greenback and a 2x12. Loaded with JJ's and comes with an extra set of matched 6v6's. Head shell and amp are nice and clean. $700 Shipped and Paypall'ed. 

ENIaasX.jpg 

LZslVnV.jpg

yJlGZR6.jpg

pkXuIOi.jpg

nmlsgRE.jpg

KS9e0DB.jpg

vq2a91w.jpg

gUDo8gV.jpg

I needed a smaller amp with a MV. So I bought one, then after a few tweaks I realized that was the sound I had been looking for. This is great amp and it has done me good and I know it will please its new owner. I would prefer the set sell together here on the HFC. 

Those cabinets are great. It would be a perfect match to the new ODS-II. If I had not shop built so many cabinets in other designs........

19 hours ago, django49 said:

Those cabinets are great. It would be a perfect match to the new ODS-II. If I had not shop built so many cabinets in other designs........

HA, you need another cabinet like I need another Tele. Speaking of Telecasters i'll have one of those up for sale soon. 

18 hours ago, 0054 said:

FUCHS You bubs! You are killing me!

Sorry Man, but if you think i'm killing you , you should try being me for day. ;) 

1K for the pair shipping and paypal included! Lets move this. I'm including the speaker cable and brand new extra set of JJ Power Tubes. I bought these in a matched quad with what is in the amp. IMHO they work the best with this amp. I have boxes and I can ship as soon as its paid for. 

49 minutes ago, hamerhead said:

God help us if there's 2 of you.

Dubble Bub(s)ble. Just chew on that one.

I am the Doppleganger.  Long time HFC member.  This is one of my grabs.  Lockard Murder By Tone 187 8 Watts NOS build.  Jake E Lee’s recording gear.  Amp on upper left (not mine).    I got two heads and one Cab (MIGB Vin30/GB 212)

EF143D0C-F28A-4FB0-811D-4AA615A91491.jpeg

My dream rig is two Fuchs 212s stacked with Greenies.  I’m thinking of selling my Tone Tunny Hempbomb 212 if anyone might be interested.  Or trade.

its s Dumble like open back so I’m not sure.

On December 14, 2017 at 4:05 PM, MTM105 said:

My dream rig is two Fuchs 212s stacked with Greenies.  I’m thinking of selling my Tone Tunny Hempbomb 212 if anyone might be interested.  Or trade.

its s Dumble like open back so I’m not sure.

You were just a tad bit slow.

4pbLyMM.jpg

Archived