Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Dimarzio Dbl Black Virtual PAF set - Sold

11 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

You won't be disappointed in these pickups! 

I sure wasn’t. I got these to put into my 2016 SG so it would work better with my 60-70s rock/soul cover band, and man, what a difference! I sold the SG to fund a new recording mixer and held onto the pickups and harness, but I’m not going to buy anything dual-humbucker anytime soon.

Ok, because I’m such a good person, $25.00 , shipping included?

Good luck with the sale.   I was looking for an SG and saw the Dickie Betts model, but ouch on the price and almost always get bit in the ....with Gibson’s, my Flying V was the exception, but that came from Russ Maxwell.   

10 minutes ago, Lockbody said:

What, no one like great sounding pickups?

Would it help if I removed the covers and sold the controls separately?

I'm not afraid of offers, either.

Tough time for most this time of year that is all i'm sure. Oh and most of these guys can't read (not just my posts) so to be clear its 2 pups and the harness correct?

The Virtual's are a pretty FLAT EQ'ed Paf, clear sounding, the neck is articulate and less blue than the AIR PAF from Dimarzio. The Bridge has a nice balanced tone that is neither sharp or harsh. Baker Used these a lot and so does Music Man in the Axis Guitars. Pretty much the only way to get them now. The NOS ones that are on ebay were from Dimarzio's Warehouse purge that they released to a few dealers. Get them while you can't and you won't be disappointed. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some of the best buckers i've ever played. These are not the Music Man OEM and are not available from Dimarzio. The original Baker Guitars used these pups, they are sweet and have great clarity with out being sharp or harsh. Really the best of both worlds when you want a great pickup. 

Archived