Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Ting sent me a thing!

LucSulla

I commented the other night on Facebook that I thought Monster Magnet was actually underrated as a 90s band - which I stand by.  They have some stoner rock classics on those first two albums!

Well, he saw my post and mailed me a signed copy of Dope to Infinity he had lying around.  Showed up today.  Thanks, @Ting Ho Dung!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Glad it arrived safely. I got these things back in the ‘90s to support the children’s home every year at Christmas. I nearly landed an autographed monster magnet guitar that year too in a strange evening where I ended up in the sky box at a lightning game with free food and beer. Then somehow ended up in the WXTB studio on air and bidding on the guitar. The guitar went over $800 and I backed out. What a night. Ahh... the ‘90s. 

If anyone is interested, I have an autographed Typ O Negative original watercolor by Chef Keith I’d like to move. I’ll sell it for exactly what I have in it in ‘96 dollars. Gibby Haines wrote the word “ FAG” across Peter Steel’s forehead. It’s also signed by several other artists. Owen is one I remember but for the life of me I can’t remember who that was. 

Archived