Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FSOT Hamer Newport, 2015 Les Paul Traditional, Taylor T5

Looking to sale or trade these fine guitars. I have had the Newport up a few times but never had the heart to sell after playing it again. It just does not get the play it deserves I am serious about selling or trading this time though.:) Excellent condition slight swirling no real dings I believe a dimple but could not find it this time. Everything works great. Hard Case and COA

$1,500 shipped

2015 Les Paul Traditional plays great sounds great. Excellent condition some swirling, maybe a blemish on one spot on top very small it may just be difference in grain. some swirling on back. This traditional is different than most of the 2015's though. It was manufactured in late 2014 and has more of a 60's style neck profile and no robot tuners.  No issues with this one. Hard Case and COA

$1500 shipped

Taylor T-5X this is the ovangkol wood version. Looks great, plays great,sounds great. Great condition but has a small ding on the upper bout and some dings on lower bout side by input jack. I have pictures of these blems upon request. One tone pot has some scratchiness. Soft case.

$1,000 shipped

Would really like to trade is in that I am moving these 3 in order to get one or two different guitars. I am open to a lot of things I would like to get a pretty equal trade used for used pricing. I would really like a DGT but no one seems to want to trade. Let's see what happens this time. I am willing to trade two for one as well. I have other pictures as well but these are what I could load space wise on this add.

P1100706.JPG

P1100707.JPG

P1100708.JPG

P1120525.JPG

P1120521.JPG

P1120551.JPG

P1120538.JPG

Archived