Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  

Who does custom truss rod covers?


I want to have a name and some simple art put on a TRC. Where would you go?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this