Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Monaco Elite, Newport Pro Custom

Hi gang,

Found a few Christmas gifts I’d like to get Mrs. L without dipping into savings - thought I’d dip into my Hamer stash instead and offer up a couple of choice pieces.

Please excuse my laziness but I’m short on time this morning so I just linked my Craigslist ad for now.

Happy to take more pics, answer all questions and/or shoot a quick demo video for interested parties.

https://austin.craigslist.org/msg/d/hamer-monaco-elite-hamer/6404332221.html

20 hours ago, Kurt L said:

Thanks for the photo transfer, @velorush!

It is indeed a gorgeous burst. Wish I could transfer it onto one of my Studio Customs just for the sake of variety!!!

Where are you in Round Rock, @shankyboy? I’m right next door in Cedar Park if you’d like to check them out in person. 

I live by the Dell Diamond. As much as I wouldn't mind adding them to my collection, I just dropped a chunk of dough on my new Talladega so it will be a while before I have cash for frivolous purchases again. Plus I already have a Monaco III and a Newport. 

1 hour ago, shankyboy said:

I live by the Dell Diamond. As much as I wouldn't mind adding them to my collection, I just dropped a chunk of dough on my new Talladega so it will be a while before I have cash for frivolous purchases again. Plus I already have a Monaco III and a Newport. 

If you ever wanna grab a beer and compare Talladegas, lemme know. (Yours is prettier but mine is still pretty awesome!)

19 minutes ago, Kurt L said:

If you ever wanna grab a beer and compare Talladegas, lemme know. (Yours is prettier but mine is still pretty awesome!)

Sounds good. Do you live anywhere near the Lonestar Grille? I used to play there a lot. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived