Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Here is the audio from my spot today on KLOS

Jakeboy

This is cool. My Rock and Roll Santa song will be critiqued on air Friday at 0900 pacific time on the Stay or Go segment of the Frosty, Heidi, and Frank show on 95.5 KLOS.

I will be interviewed briefly as part of it. This will be fun! 

Tune in if you’d like!

I love that station and tune in whenever I am out there, which is quite often with work and sometimes from home.

Thanks for the well-wishes, I am super-stoked....if the Santa tune goes over well, they may play the title cut off my upcoming collaboration by A.C. Rev called Hit The Gas, Baby!

Occasionally they bring in a celeb rock star to critique the tune along with their listeners. Eddie Money was on once and was hilarious.

Not having a tape machine anymore, I don’t know how to record radio these days.....I do miss that. Remember when they would premier an album and you could set up a cassette to record it? Or record King Biscuit?

I think they leave the show up on the site for the day. I’ll check.

Thanks Cynic! Even on an MP3 the file is too big, so here is a link to today’s entire show! They loved my music! 

And another radio station called today to have me on....this is stupid fun.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5qfdnqypgoqsfj/KLOS Stay or Go AC REV 192kbps.mp3?dl=0

Archived