Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Talledega Pro in Jazz Burst - $2,100

On 12/22/2017 at 2:05 PM, donner said:

If those numbers are true, at least the half of them is working on my desktop as a wallpaper.

Whenever one better pic of a Tally or Tally Pro pops up, I'm gonna steal it.

From time to time I allow myself a look (and a grab) at my own 2 Tallies too, of course ;-)

Here's one of mine for you (there's a little gap in the top – she was a victim of the Nashville flood):

Talladega Pro.jpg

If I recall correctly, the number of Pro's made is probably alot closer to 50 than 75.

I don't think that necessarily makes them "rare" per-se, but they sure as hell are on the thin side of uncommon.   ;) 

A couple of updates to my listing.

First, I originally described the neck as a typical Hamer vintage carve as that's what it felt like to me when I originally bought it. However, comparing it to my Studio Custom, It has more of a soft V shape than C. Still, definitely not as pronounced as the V shape on a regular Talladega.

I also wanted to document the very small scratch/indent on the back of the neck. To me, it's a very minor thing that in no way affects the playability or looks of the guitar. However, I thought it would probably be wise to take a picture or two. The pics I took are at an angle and zoom that make it look much worst than it is. y4mcgmL1M4xgqlLZhxFH4YkCVqWlqouFpRxck5fe

y4mVIEjfYh49WcvmCU32-pZMosCeai6Jip2eiKa0

• 3 weeks later...

Archived