Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA - Craigslist Madison, WI

I guess she shall remain "au fond du lac" for a while without a slight price reduction...but a loverly graphic if you still have the corresponding haircut for playing it :)

2 hours ago, LordsoftheJungle said:

Nice looking but where are these people getting their pricing from? Last time I looked, which was admittedly 10 years ago, Blitz guitars were worth less than $1000.

Not much changed in the  past 10 years. Last time I looked, about a week ago, they are still at 700-900 ( if you are reeeeally lucky) range ( for 3x3). 

Cool graphics tho, and I still do have a "corresponding haircut" :)

5 hours ago, LordsoftheJungle said:

Nice looking but where are these people getting their pricing from? Last time I looked, which was admittedly 10 years ago, Blitz guitars were worth less than $1000.

The prices of a lot of USA Hamers have been increasing in the past years.

A couple of years ago it was possible to buy a USA Hamer Newport for $ 900 or maybe even less, now the lowest price is about $ 1200 - 1300.

Even more so this appears to be true for a USA Hamer Sunburst from 1978-1980, which used to be about $ 800 - 900 or even less and nowadays rarely go for less than $ 1700.

Gabe :)

1 hour ago, Gabe said:

The prices of a lot of USA Hamers have been increasing in the past years.

A couple of years ago it was possible to buy a USA Hamer Newport for $ 900 or maybe even less, now the lowest price is about $ 1200 - 1300.

Even more so this appears to be true for a USA Hamer Sunburst from 1978-1980, which used to be about $ 800 - 900 or even less and nowadays rarely go for less than $ 1700.

Gabe :)

Knowing what these cost just a few years ago makes it harder for me to buy one again (though for a Newport 90 I would make an exception B)),,, but it will be a cold day in you-know-where before I spend $2k+ on a Blitz!

Archived