Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Beware : ebay Hamer item or sale.

I hit BIN. Put it on the Amex for extra protection, but the story I see in his listings is someone is raising some cash in a hurry and getting rid of his toys. Between Ebay, PayPal, and Amex I think I can get satisfaction if he's scammin.'

Second time around. First put it up for sale a week ago with one pic for 800. I contacted him and was gonna put PSA here, but he pulled the auction and now put it up again with moref pics. In the message he sounded legit. In today's world it's pretty hard to scam someone this way. 

What scares me is the amount of "materials" on how to pick up women...I dont' think it's a girlfriend selling boyfriend's things

5 minutes ago, polara said:

I hit BIN. Put it on the Amex for extra protection, but the story I see in his listings is someone is raising some cash in a hurry and getting rid of his toys. Between Ebay, PayPal, and Amex I think I can get satisfaction if he's scammin.'

Looks like a good score, although I'd get clorox wipes ready.  with this amount of specific instructional CDs you do not know what those hands were touching before playing guitar :wacko:

8 minutes ago, polara said:

keep us updated. Hope it all works out.

11 minutes ago, JustKid said:

Looks like a good score, although I'd get clorox wipes ready.  with this amount of specific instructional CDs you do not know what those hands were touching before playing guitar :wacko:

I just googled the Jeffries dude. There is apparently a whole COMMUNITY of guys into the "seduction" thing. This is a f***ed up world. I kinda feel badly for the seller. If you have all that pick-up-women stuff, and are selling guitar, amp, bass, mic, recording gear, you must have had a rough patch recently.

Gonna be going over that guitar with rubbing alcohol, and maybe a priest, before playing it.

39 minutes ago, polara said:

I just googled the Jeffries dude. There is apparently a whole COMMUNITY of guys into the "seduction" thing. This is a f***ed up world. I kinda feel badly for the seller. If you have all that pick-up-women stuff, and are selling guitar, amp, bass, mic, recording gear, you must have had a rough patch recently.

Gonna be going over that guitar with rubbing alcohol, and maybe a priest, before playing it.

Yeah, I remember when VH1 was starting to do non music shows, I tuned into look for Behind the Music and they had some program about picking up women with some tool wearing a top hat and trying to look like a rock star. 

1 hour ago, JustKid said:

Second time around. First put it up for sale a week ago with one pic for 800. I contacted him and was gonna put PSA here, but he pulled the auction and now put it up again with moref pics. In the message he sounded legit. In today's world it's pretty hard to scam someone this way. 

What scares me is the amount of "materials" on how to pick up women...I dont' think it's a girlfriend selling boyfriend's things

Maybe the materials didn't work, and he's just raising funds to pay for it.

Yeah, got tracking number, and he said he put a Monster cable, picks, strap and extra strings in. I'm quite sure I'll play the crap out of it, but I guess if for some reason I want to sell it I won't take a bath. NGD on the 27th, y'all!

2 hours ago, Cary said:

Maybe the materials didn't work, and he's just raising funds to pay for it.

Or maybe worse,  they did work and he had to pay for dinner and drinks many times over!!!     Although playas at that level probably have a way to circumvent that.  

1 hour ago, DaveL said:

Or maybe worse,  they did work and he had to pay for dinner and drinks many times over!!! ...

Screw those kind of "manuals" that tell you that in order to get girls you have to pay for shit. In my time the instruction consisted of only 5 words - Wanna go to my place?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived