Hamer Fan Club Message Center
Sign in to follow this  
Pieman

PIF Mesa Catalogs for Mesa fans

Happy New Year.   

I have a packet of Mesa catalogs and price sheets etc from April 1981 and also 1989.

Free to a good home. One or the other or both.  Still in the mailing envelopes.

Would prefer they end up with a a Mesa fan and not just a hoarder.

Will ship USPS media some time this week.

I am both a Mesa Fan and a hoarder. Is that a disqualification?!

I think that I have the '89, but would love to check out the '81.

• Haha 2

That's great - thanks!

I stow a bunch of my old lit' at my father's house, so I can continue to be in denial about just how ephemera I've hoar..um... I mean, "acquired," so I can't be sure about the '89.

I worked at a Mesa/Boogie dealer, at that time, so I think that I must.

Is it a thin, black catalog, with an inset closeup color photo of some glowing tubes, and the slogan, "The Spirit of Art in Technology"?

That one, I do have - somewhere in the piles of my semi-abandoned junk, that continue to negatively impact the value of Jim Sr.'s home.

I don't recall having anything else from '89, though - that catalog may have been all that they sent to the store, so -if no one else wants it, some of it would probably be new to me, and welcome.

The one Boogie that I actually own (a hardwood, 6 x 6L6GC-equipped behemoth of a Coliseum head - talk about an amp for which there is scarcely a use left for, on Earth (especially as I live in a one-bedroom apartment!) is from the '81-'82 period, so the older lit would be great to have.

If you PM me your PayPal address, I can at least pay you for the cost of postage.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

Yes, that's it but I also have 10-12 product sheets plus the price the list.. They are yours.  Enjoy. Shoot me your mailing address and I'll get them out this week.  I can cover the postage.

I am cleaning out the attic this winter and will probably have other stuff.

• Like 1

Excellent - thank you!

Please let me know if you find any spare fiberglass insulation, up there in the attic.

Or some holiday decorations, possibly.

• Like 1