Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SOLD CUSTOMIZED SPEAKER CABINET SOLD

THIS IS PART OF MY MOVING SALE AND HAS TO GO!

For sale is a modified, vintage Bell & Howell Filmosound 179 speaker cabinet. I’ve removed the guts and installed a modern speaker and wired in a guitar cable jack. The unit weighs a total of 8.6 pounds! The Celestion G12 speaker weighs 7.2 pounds alone. I bought the speaker new and it’s in excellent condition. The cabinet is in great condition for its age. The sound is pretty damned good, I guess you could call it open backed, and it’s truly portable. It comes with its own custom DF2 cover.

I’m looking for $100 plus whatever shipping and fees. The speaker is currently on sale at Sweetwater for $99. The cabinets are selling for over $100 on the Internet. There are new rubber feet installed, the jack was new and it has a cool vibe. I didn't pay that much for all the bits and pieces there Dave Clark so don't you worry about me giving this away. At 8.6 pounds is a great cabinet to take with a lunch box amp to a jam.

20160302_193122 (766x800).jpg

20171231_161709 (617x800).jpg

In his Irish brogue: Aye, Jakeboy. You'll be forcing me hand, now. 'Tis a marriage made in Heaven, it 'tis. I can't stand the thought of splitting up such a fine couple as that. 'Twould be the death of me, man.

In his best Joisey accent: Plus, it would still be $100. The cabinets don't come around often, this one is in good condition and I have no use, space, etc. for the speaker.

Archived