Hamer Fan Club Message Center
Sign in to follow this  
rugby1970

ANOTHER PRICE DROP 2012 FENDER AMERICAN TELECASTER FOR SALE

More moving sale stuff, or as the late Chuck Barris would say on the Gong Show: "More Good Stuff".

A 2012 American Fender Telecaster with the original ATS case, keys included, in blonde finish. No fret wear, one very small ding on the back, lower bout, center. Everything is in fine working order. I'm most likely the second owner and the guitar has been very well cared for, it plays wonderfully. No smoke or pet urine smells, sorry. The guy I bought it from said that he upgraded the pickups (I haven't pulled them to verify) and he upgraded the bridge to a Callaham 3-barrel type. I have the original 3-barrel bridge.  I'm selling to fund another purchase here and I have two great Telecasters so one has to go - and Mrs. Rugby1970 will flip when she she's how many guitars I'm packing on the move.

I feel that this guitar is worth $900 all day long but price drop to $800. Fees and shipping are extra but we can talk about the whole magillah.

20171231_124244 (800x450).jpg

20171231_124108 (450x800).jpg

20171231_124126 (800x450).jpg

20170411_184525 (450x800).jpg

Edited by rugby1970
price drop again
  • Like 1

Price drop.

I already have a nice maple-necked Tele type....but that looks like a perfect Tele. GLWTS

Second price drop. Almost giving it away.