Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I Hate ALL Couriers

I took it to them on twitter, lol.

They claimed "bad weather delay"" in Vancouver.

I sent them several screen shots of today's mostly sunny and warm weather report, along with shots of all the airlines that made the 20 minute flight from YVR to YCD.

Now I think they've put me on the pay no mind list. :lol:

(I'll stop now)

(maybe)

5fp578.jpg

5 hours ago, FrettyMcgee said:

The thought of my guitar being dropped kicked across the warehouse did cross my mind. I think I'll shut my face until it eventually arrives.

Hopefully in one piece.

That probably happens regularly even not pissing them off.

7 hours ago, FrettyMcgee said:

I took it to them on twitter, lol.

They claimed "bad weather delay"" in Vancouver.

I sent them several screen shots of today's mostly sunny and warm weather report, along with shots of all the airlines that made the 20 minute flight from YVR to YCD.

FedEx and UPS ship through hubs that redistribute packages.  Sometimes a package that only has to go 100 miles gets sent 500 miles out of the way.

21 minutes ago, atomicwash said:

Last month I shipped a guitar via UPS. The guitar was MISSING from their tracking system for 2 days. It finally showed up - box sealed and no damage. Hmmm.

Don't get me started. 

1 hour ago, Steve Haynie said:

FedEx and UPS ship through hubs that redistribute packages.  Sometimes a package that only has to go 100 miles gets sent 500 miles out of the way.

I've seen this with UPS a couple of times that I ordered from a place in NYC.  I'm an hour North of Baltimore and the box took at least 2 extra days because it went to Pittsburgh.   I ordered a new laptop from Apple and it came from China in the same amount of time even going through customs.  I've given up figuring out why they do this stuff.  

9 hours ago, RobB said:

Life Rules #23: People in Life You Don't Want to Piss Off

Postal workers/mail carriers

Package Shipping Carriers

Bartenders/Food Servers

Dentists

Mechanics

..... and IRS

Archived