Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Urban Dictionary defines The Gear Page

polara

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=The Gear Page

Popular music gear forum (often abbreviated as "TGP") frequented by misogynistic, tan-pant-wearing, Millennial-hating Baby Boomers who believe no good music has been created since 1975. Notable former members chased away by the bar-band know-it-alls include John Mayer, Joe Bonamassa and Elliot Easton.
I didn't know how much my equipment sucked until I became a member of The Gear Page!

That is so great !!!

I recently subscribed to TGP recently for one reason only: to follow the Lovepedal thread. Those peeps seem ok but the HFC rules all and is Home. 

Yeah, I have to be honest, I don't really care about the minute differences of the 10,000 different overdrive pedals that are out nowadays, and frankly, I just don't have time to frequent the numerous different forums there are.  I came here after I acquired the Korean Hamer in my photo.  Everyone is cool, has a good sense of humor and really doesn't get uppity if someone says they just bought a piece of gear that wasn't $3k.  I also appreciate the honest help that's given when people ask for it - guitar related or not.

Archived