Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Dolores O'Riordan (Cranberries) died

polara

18 minutes ago, MCChris said:

TDC IBS and all that.

Top Dead Center, Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

2 hours ago, Ed Rechts said:

I hope this is not depression-related, albeit whatever the reason, tragic.

Very cool, very smart lady.

^ This

7 hours ago, Never2Late said:

Top Dead Center, Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

I'm laughing because I was thinking the same thing.  In addition The Death of Electric Guitar, but that did not fit.

I came across this on NPR today.  https://www.npr.org/event/music/147191308/the-cranberries-tiny-desk-concert  The Cranberries have been completely off my radar.  This is sad news, 46 years old.   Dolores' family, friends, and band mates are in my prayers.

I guess I don't spend enough time on HFC.

TDC: the dying continues

IBS: in bad shape

RBS: really bad shape

19 hours ago, dhuber said:

I'm laughing because I was thinking the same thing.  In addition The Death of Electric Guitar, but that did not fit.

I came across this on NPR today.  https://www.npr.org/event/music/147191308/the-cranberries-tiny-desk-concert  The Cranberries have been completely off my radar.  This is sad news, 46 years old.   Dolores' family, friends, and band mates are in my prayers.

I guess I don't spend enough time on HFC.

TDC: the dying continues

IBS: in bad shape

RBS: really bad shape

I'm so glad someone could provide an English-translation what I'm sure was a really heart-felt posting filled with deep meaning and reflective emotion.....

Sad. The Cranberries are part of the soundtrack of my high school years. They kinda went off the radar by the time I was in college.

While I hope it is illness or something natural, she suffered from untreated bipolar disorder for years. She also left behind her three children when she and her husband split in 2014, and they still live with their father in Toronto. I remember when she got in trouble for some crap on an airplane after the split. Sounds a lot like she was just coming undone.

Archived