Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Tampa HFC Jam

BTMN

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else already planning to come?

Gene,  Are you required to pay for the room?  If so,  I'll still come and split the cost with you.  Same cost as going to a movie but we get to play loud music through amps!  Good deal!

I just moved to Naples and had cable/internet installed two days ago so Iv'e been away for a while. If I had seen it sooner I would have been on this like stink on rice. Dang, sorry but can't make it.

I will be there. Y'all comedown, Cool. Room gets paid after use with a 24 hour cancellation. Unless the weather is total trash, I'm gonna be there and others too. I have invited a few Dean guys and a couple friends From Hollywood Blvd. band.

On 1/26/2018 at 8:56 PM, rugby1970 said:

I just moved to Naples and had cable/internet installed two days ago so Iv'e been away for a while. If I had seen it sooner I would have been on this like stink on rice. Dang, sorry but can't make it.

You're two days away and drive time. You can make it. We do it a bit differently down here. No snow and the only salt is from the breeze. Watch out for dead iguanas and you'll be okay. 

Thanks for hosting a great event  Gene.   Had a fun time.  I recorded a bit of audio.   Let me see if any is suitable for non-participants....

Haha

2 hours ago, Ting Ho Dung said:

Did you guys go out for cod afterwards? God I miss that cod. They only had haddock at the Mc Pub I was at for CoC. But it was good with good company and good ale. 

That place has been gone for a while now. When we finished at 5pm we just left to get to other things. REALLY wanna say thanks to Kirk for driving down from his place Ralp, who really isn't Ralph was there and placed some Bass while giving us a lil Phone assisted music tracks to jam along too. His friend Joe came along and played drums for us all afternoon. A good friend from the Dean group Eddie Collins came by and saved the day playing some riffs for us. Think he liked the Shishkov but being a Dean guy and a SplitTail owner he liked my Korina SplitTail more!

12818a.jpg12818b.jpg12818c.jpg12818d.jpg12818e.jpg12818f.jpg12818g.jpg12818h.jpg12818i.jpg

Shishkov!

Archived