Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Fibenare Waterfall Burl NEW PICS SOLD SOLD SOLD

Pictures DO NOT do this guitar Justice... The Burl top in this finish looks like "great balls of fire".

If you have not owned a Fibenare You are missing out!

Screen%20Shot%202018-01-26%20at%202.13.0
Screen%20Shot%202018-01-26%20at%202.10.0
DSC00365_zpskzmi7px1.jpg
DSC00363_zpsjgam6ec5.jpg
DSC00355_zpso8zk25bo.jpg
DSC00353_zpstpbqfbtr.jpg
DSC00341_zpsr8xv61zs.jpg
DSC00336_zpsp9g2ennc.jpg
DSC00335_zpsxaumbklc.jpg

DSC00253_zpsgoax3bzp.jpg
DSC00252_zpstzv1vb9o.jpg

Sell/Trade -Looking for trades with at least 2K cash or a straight trade for a PRS Private stock or Collectors Choice LP -Not looking for amplifiers though :)

Start watching at :30
[MEDIA=youtube]uhN44WIqd0o[/MEDIA]

At $6700 new, this is clearly this is an expensive instrument so I am putting this up for sale or to trade +/- cash. Honestly, you'd be hard pressed to find a better guitar. This is a stunning handmade chambered (6.5ob)  Fibenare Basic Jazz with Korina and 5A Waterfall Burl Maple top. Fibenare is up there with the very vest builders in the world. I recently sold my Myka and my Briggs Custom guitars and this one is in a whole other league.  All amazing playing/sounding guitars but IMO the difference is in the details... The neck and board is solid rosewood bound with highly flame maple plus ironwood purfling! The hand carved waterfall burl top is mesmerizing to behold and the gorgeous flame maple binding frames it beautifully without being "over the top". The pickups and hardware are all forged in-house at Fibenare including the bridge and brass nut. Pickups are true PAFs ALV-63 Humbuckers and sound unreal. The trapezoid inlays are gorgeous MOP.  Comes with COA/build sheet and OHSC from Fibenare. Don't let the light weight fool you, I had a killer looking and playing Bantam Les Paul but it lacked that real vintage snarling tone. The Fibenare nails it

JUST SOLD IT

No Trades at this price

Fibenare makes a great guitar. If I did not have one too many (a somewhat lesser hollow Basic Jazz Rahan with super light korina body and Krauster style electronics) that one would be tugging at me.

Archived