Hamer Fan Club Message Center

NGD - Charvel Custom Shop

LucSulla

Nice ride, man! I had to learn the hard way (4 or 5 Pro Mods later...) that traditional Strat bodies meant 22 frets and dicey upper fret access for me... but that Strat style output jack is suhhhh-weet!!! Congrats on a badass score!

PS- UPS brought me a Charvel today, too! :D

51 minutes ago, LucSulla said:

I'll never buy another Floyd Rose guitar!  The Shishkov cured my GAS!

...all horseshit.  I love Charvels, and GAS is terminal. 

Hey...that very well could be the difference between being rated the number-one and number-two guitarist in Oxford, MS

Rock on. 

46 minutes ago, diablo175 said:

Nice ride, man! I had to learn the hard way (4 or 5 Pro Mods later...) that traditional Strat bodies meant 22 frets and dicey upper fret access for me... but that Strat style output jack is suhhhh-weet!!! Congrats on a badass score!

PS- UPS brought me a Charvel today, too! :D

Nice!

I've played Lesters for so long that Strats feel positively nude up at the close frets to me, haha. 

Oh wow! Is it just two shades of red, or is one part metallic?

that's sweet looking guitar. If Billy Gibbons played guitars with a floyd, that would totally be his style.

30 minutes ago, tbonesullivan said:

Oh wow! Is it just two shades of red, or is one part metallic?

that's sweet looking guitar. If Billy Gibbons played guitars with a floyd, that would totally be his style.

It's two shades.  Farther back in the sun, it's harder to see in a pic. 

IMG_1074.JPG

I should sell a lot more stuff off, hold on to this, the DCC, and the two lesters.  I could see collecting Charvels for whatever reason. 

I also fired up the Bogner... I wish I ever got to play anywhere where I actually got to open this thing up a bit.  The Mesa sounds better at lower volumes, but at what used to be club levels, the Shiva really does destroy it.  This guitar through it turned up to piss-off-the-neighbors is pretty much the sound I think guitars should make. 

Archived