Hamer Fan Club Message Center

#70 The official thread. ;) NOW WITH PICTURES!

bubs_42

On 1/31 the journey home started. What can we expect? Color, no color, bridge, no bridge, WOOD? Who knows, well a couple people but thats because they were part of this journey and I shared a few things along the way. For the rest of you guys and gals the wait continues. 

ITS HERE!! I'm thankful it arrived safe and sound. Team Shishkov did not disappoint and I love all the little "Easter Eggs" on this guitar. Just those little touches that go with having a guitar built for you by someone who cares. 

Spruce Top

Mahogany Back

Ebony Board

Bullseye Inlays

Multiply Binding

Bound F Hole

Gravelin HUM 90's 

All wrapped up in Charcoal Burst (if that is official) 

Q3Hmkev.jpg

xQ3x5p7.jpg

jtJDfI0.jpg

U78bpJJ.jpg

frtzdxu.jpg

wFsb6lA.jpg

4AL48C4.jpg

4AL48C4.jpg

KgBT58H.jpg

D38UWOe.jpg

RPXT9dd.jpg

LE5PZSc.jpg

cekO9XV.jpg

WH8EPXT.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just think it's cool that Mike agreed to finish yours in DayGlo Clownpuke Leopard!

3 hours ago, bubs_42 said:

On 1/31 the journey home started. What can we expect? Color, no color, bridge, no bridge, WOOD? Who knows, well a couple people but thats because they were part of this journey and I shared a few things along the way. For the rest of you guys and gals the wait continues. 

You are assuming we care!:)

ArnieZ

Once again, I fell for the click bait.  God I am gullible.

Hamerica

1 hour ago, cmatthes said:

Wuss.

Well its home, I think it was at Fedex for a while, box was up to temp, removed the case from the box, but the middle of the case was pretty cool. We've waited this long a little longer won't hurt. But not waiting may hurt. LOL

I reckon those inlays and that binding will work when my number (what number?) comes up.

Dude...you totally undersold that!  Holy sheet, that’s badassed!!!

@cmatthes under promise and over deliver. ;) The hardest part was after I decided to bind the F Hole, I could not decided on a color. I think we nailed what we were going for. I know Mike had to work for it and if you turn the guitar in about 10 different directions the tint of the color changes with the grain. 

Archived