Hamer Fan Club Message Center

sunburst on ebay .de

38 minutes ago, cynic said:

Does the bridge appear to have a shim?  It doesn’t look flush. That would seem odd given all the saddles are adjusted to their lowest point. 

It's an optical illusion. 

Anyway, it appears to have been BEENDET!

I'm the one who pulled the trigger on this guitar.

This will be my first Hamer, I've been looking for a Sunburst a long time, always wanted to play one. I'm a guitar player and built a few electric guitars - I don't care too much for the fact that it has been refinished. Contact to the seller has been pleasant and it is going to be shipped this week. Maybe I can find out a bit more about the story of this particular guitar.

1 hour ago, thoro said:

This will be my first Hamer, I've been looking for a Sunburst a long time, always wanted to play one. I'm a guitar player and built a few electric guitars - I don't care too much for the fact that it has been refinished. Contact to the seller has been pleasant and it is going to be shipped this week. Maybe I can find out a bit more about the story of this particular guitar.

Good for you!

It looks like a good re-finish.  It wouldn't have scared me off.

I think that was well bought.

2 hours ago, thoro said:

Welcome to the HFC!

Gabe :)

3 hours ago, thoro said:

Welcome to The HFC. Congratulations on a nice guitar at a good price.

Tread carefully though. Hamers have a way of multiplying that is hard to understand until you have experienced it.

Thanks, guys!

3 hours ago, Hbom said:

Tread carefully though. Hamers have a way of multiplying that is hard to understand until you have experienced it.

Haha, there's still room in here...

Archived