Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Your music-related coffee mugs —pics?

zorrow

I own two music-related coffee mugs... both exuding royalty! B):) 

Do you own coffee mugs of artists, guitar brands, musical events or anything music-related? 

3407615F-A6A7-4CC7-BBA9-680ED4264AB9.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Thundersteel said:

Is the one on the right King Diamond?

Yes! ;)

I still have and actively use my HFC-inspired "KSFM" (King Shit of Fuck Mountain) coffee mug. I think BruceM still has the matching hat. 

ksfm.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jeff R said:

I still have and actively use my HFC-inspired "KSFM" (King Shit of Fuck Mountain) coffee mug. I think BruceM still has the matching hat. 

ksfm.jpg

That is, of course, the face of a man who has spent several days with King Shit of Fuck Mountain.
I can relate.

3 hours ago, Armitage said:

I have some DEAN guitar mugs.

Pics, please! :)

Curiously, I don’t have any guitar-related brand mug. :( I just have (or had) a big D’Addario glass. Haven’t seen it in a while though —haven’t paid attention, or maybe someone at home broke it and dumped it, I don’t know.

On 2/3/2018 at 6:08 PM, Jeff R said:

ksfm.jpg

I do still have that hat. It's got a few gutter-stains on it, but functional nonetheless. Perhaps I'll use it to guard my pate at the next 4-3-2-1 gathering. It's nearly as useful as a riot helmet.

2 hours ago, zorrow said:

Pics, please! :)

Curiously, I don’t have any guitar-related brand mug. :( I just have (or had) a big D’Addario glass. Haven’t seen it in a while though —haven’t paid attention, or maybe someone at home broke it and dumped it, I don’t know.

I think I got them off Amazon... Dean wouldn' ship to Canada.

20180205_112213.jpg

1 hour ago, kizanski said:

@cmatthes' artwork!  

Those two are very popular in the family. Usually, I’m hardly having a chance to use them myself.

Besides that "Ken" guy?

7 hours ago, gorch said:

I'm HFC compliant, owning one of each...  :wub:

hfc_tall_coffee_mug.jpg?color=White&heig

hfc_stein.jpg?height=350&width=350

No longer available, may I guess? :( 

I don't drink coffee and so have very few mugs, just two:

DOKKmo5.jpg

The Pogo mug qualifies as "music-related" since they're all singing "Deck Us All With Boston Charlie".  The Marshall-ish mug was a gift from one of the kids a few years ago.  I included as a backdrop the Deluxe Reverb lunch box, since it's cool.

Archived