Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS - 1981 Hamer Vector red and 1996 Hamer Archtop P90 goldtop

I really want Hamer fans to own these guitars, so that is why I am listing them for sale on the HFC first. I've had both of these guitars for ~10 years and want them going to a loving home :) 

$OLD!!! 1981 Hamer Vector - $750 shipped/paypal in the US

This is a light and resonant guitar (add weight here) that has had a headstock repair at some point in it's life. The repair has been stable and not caused me any problems over the years I have owned it. There is a plethora of dings, scrapes, scratches and wear - somebody rocked this guitar hard in it's life before me I reckon. There is an extra strap button hole inside the upper V leg. It's also had the bridge pickup replaced with a Seymour Duncan JB. I'm not sure if the neck pickup is original or not, but I can take a look/picture if you want. The checkerboard Vector logo is very cool and so is the sustain block bridge. The neck profile is slim and the fret wire is small compared to your typical, more recent modern guitar. The case has been a road warrior as well but all the latches are functioning and I added a couple of stickers to the more vintage ones on there. Here's a link to some pictures, which are much warmer in color saturation than I prefer, but I can add some iPhone pix of any details you want, just PM me with any questions/requests.

1981 Hamer Vector Pictures

AVOIDING REGRET AND KEEPING IT! 1996 Hamer Archtop P90 - $1150 shipped/paypal in US

Goldtop! This is the guitar in my profile picture and came to me practically unplayed (unlike the Vector above) ~10 years ago. The guitar looks, plays and feels wonderful (add weight here) with a medium profile neck. The binding and crown inlays are fantastic. I didn't connect with the Seymour Duncan P90's so a few years ago I had Lollar P90's installed. The result was the guitar became more alive and responsive, more clarity even with high gain. Also the Lollar cream covers match the binding fairly well. The original SD pickups will be included. When the original nut needed replaced because the G string depth was too deep, I had a bone nut installed. There is one minor finish ding that is highlighted in the pictures, otherwise there are just light swirls in the clear finish from normal playing and wear. I'm not sure if the case is original or not - I've seen some branded with Hamer and others not. Here's a link to some pictures, which are much warmer in color saturation than I prefer, but I can add some iPhone pix of any details you want, just PM me with any questions/requests.

1996 Hamer Archtop P90 pictures

Thanks for looking everyone! Please PM with any questions.

1 hour ago, bubs_42 said:

I literally just moved my money about 2hours ago to a safe place, just for situations like this. THAT VECTOR IS PERFECT!

Yes VERY cool guitar! GLWTS!

Archived