Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Gravelin Pickups B-Stock

HFC! It's been a minute, but I still love you and here's proof: big discounts on some pickups that have superficial  blemishes on the bobbins, covers, etc. but are 100% fresh and most excellent hand-wound pieces. The blemishes and flaws: mild scratches on parts. That's it. If these pickups were in your guitars for a few weeks/gigs/string changes, they'd look about the same: this is mild stuff. Light Relic? Mildly Aged? Call it whatever you want. All are new winds, fully tested, and ready to drop into your guitar straight away.

Set 1: -- SOLD --

Set 2: 49.2mm spaced, 8.8k A5 bridge, 7.55k A2 neck with buffed raw nickel silver cover, 42 PE and vintage PAF steel throughout on both, long leg vintage frames, finished with push-back vintage braided lead wires. A calibrated "hot vintage" PAF set: clean, warm, mud-free neck that's great for all manners of jazz, blues, and rock combined with a higher output bridge that has all the shimmer and chime, but with some extra punch in the mids: big, blooming notes clean or distorted, and sounds just right for all manners of rock, blues, and jazz. Will transform any 24.75" scale solid-body guitar into a serious rock and roll machine. $208.00, shipping/insurance in the USA included.

Set 3:  -- SOLD -- 

Single 4: -- SOLD --

Single 5: 50mm, A5 13.4k double-screw bridge pickup with a Chrome partial ring. This is a dressed up and slightly tweaked recreation of one of my favorite Mighty Mite pickups - a very hot, slightly 'brown' sounding PAF-type but with screws all around. Killer in 24.75" solid body guitars, huge stadium rawk tone, pick squeals and harmonics galore, splits great, and cleans up nice like a real gentleman. Yes, it's ok to turn that Marshall up. $108.00, shipping/insurance included in the USA.

Single 6: -- SOLD --

Single 7: For Precision bass owners with the 7.25" fingerboard radius fingerboards (authentic early-issue Ps, Fender CIJ, and similar reissues), this is the pickup. 8.5k, Alnico 5 poles with original '51 stagger, this badboy is packed full of wire for an authoritative, fat, ballsy single coil sound. Juicy and extra special, perfect for your blues and early 70s rock tones. $90.00, shipping/insurance included in the USA.

I built these today and they are ready to ship. PayPal yes. Send a message and make it yours! ♥ HFC ♥

1 HFC PAF55.JPG

2 HFC G-PAF Cust.JPG

3 HFC Cust Spc.JPG

4 HFC Fender A3 T neck.JPG

5 HFC MM Spc.JPG

6 HFC SCP Flat.JPG

7 HFC SCP+ VRad.JPG

My Artist is in for a SS refret that I have to pay for....aI love the GIANT Firebird look of the first set PAFs....I bet they sound killer.....

Soli'd: yes! And thank you.

Update: Set #1 has sold, going into an HFC'ers Newport! Set #2, Single #5, and Single #7 are still available. Also, if there's a specific pickup or aesthetic look you're wanting, be like Soli'd and send me a message. I have lots of B-stock humbucker bobbins and it's much more fun to wind them to suit your needs.

:)

Archived