Hamer Fan Club Message Center

'96 Hamer Mapletop Mirage - Sold

1 hour ago, 0054 said:

Phew.

Bubba was looking for one and this one popped up on ebay for DIRT,Pennys and nobody could get ahold of him. So I bought it, and sold it to him at cost, he is passing it along at a great price and with a JG Pickup! 

Just now, Pieman said:

I have never tries a Mirage and so this just be a good intro.. Bumps and bruises don't bother me.   Also have been looking for a p90/miniHB combo, but this should get me there.

I put Rios and a 5-way Super Switch in one. 
The 5-way switch is a worth while mod.

DSCN8200.JPG

4 minutes ago, kizanski said:

I put Rios and a 5-way Super Switch in one. 
The 5-way switch is a worth while mod.

DSCN8200.JPG

I did that mod a while ago and it's been pulled for the standard switch in there now.  I'll throw in the super switch so you can play around with it if you want.

Mr BubbaVo is a very good man to deal with. Highly recommended seller and HFCer.  Packed very well and shipped promptly.   I think he may have overstated the bumps and bruises and foibles.  Shipped with a new pot, a couple knobs, resistors, strings, a newish  case and thankfully the tremolo cover which I was not shown in the photos. Not sure why I didn't pick up a Mirage years ago when you could buy them for $800 or so all the time.  This one rings out and has a good chime.  For me, a keeper.  Thanks again.

Archived