Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hughes and Kettner Grandmeister 40 Head - SOLD!!

SOLD!!!!

Hughes and Kettner Grandmeister 40 Head.

This is the latest version with 40 watts and better tone, EFX and more controls. Near-mint condition. Works flawlessly – no issues. Extremely low hours on tubes. I’m the original owner. Bought brand-new. Kept in its padded case.  These are huge sounding, all-analog programmable 4-channel amps. Plus Reverb, Boost and Built-in EFX. These amps get killer reviews in all the mags. 

You get 4 base channels that are programmable with EFX. The amp has 128 save presets. And with a MIDI footswitch like a Rocktron MIDI Raider with 15 buttons, you can have all 15 custom presets at your feet. You can create presets with an unlimited number of tones based on Any channel. You can create as many presets using any of the four channels with low, medium, high gain and with or without Effects and boost. Amazing really!

Everything is also programmable by the optional H&K GM40 iPad app. And they switch seamlessly WITHOUT a pop or noise when switching preset!!! I first tried a 5 button MIDI Moose pedal and it was great, but the MIDI Raider with 15 buttons provides easy access. It will work with most MIDI controllers.

Built in Power Soak for 4 levels of reduction - 
40 watts, 20 watts, 5 watts, 1 watt, and even 0 watts for recording without a speaker connected. Also, a REDBOX speaker simulator with XLR jacks for mixer or live capture. All this and an Adjustable noise gate too. Read the reviews, these... rock... hard! The ultimate Coverband amp. Comes with its cover/bag, and A/C power cable.

I also have a Rocktron MIDI Raider controller for it. It's killer with this head for 15 presets at once. ($250 extra).

SOLD!!!
Thx,
Ernie

HK3.jpgHK2.jpgHK1.jpgHK8.jpg

Dang, where was this a month ago as I just bought one and I'm local to you Ernie!  I sure love mine, most versatile amp I've ever used and it's 100% a tube amp.  I used to have a Line 6 Spider Valve that, while not bad, still sounded digital to me whereas these sound like a great tube amp with killer studio effects thrown in!  Best of luck with the sale and you shouldn't have a hard time moving it at that price and condition!

Archived