Hamer Fan Club Message Center

David Lee Roth cracks his nose wide open on Kimmel Live

Love this band. Can't help it. Dave is just such a freak. The kids today are just so f*ckin' normal. Bring back the freak, I say.

sid05_david-lee-roth.jpg

32 minutes ago, Jakeboy said:

Every time I watch this video, I think about how much that fn hurt.

Yeah, as fast as he whips that stand around, he’s lucky he didn’t knock himself out.

I used to think Dave was hilarious and God bless him for living the life that the rest of us couldn’t. The man rocked hard, but his act doesn’t age well.

I remember when the show was broadcast. They pieced pre and post nose gash footage together.
They were introduced, Dave swings the mic stand, and then mid song he has a bandage on his nose.

While it was fun watching Eddie noodle around during Dave's nose taping, didn't that seem like an ideal time to play Eruption?
I mean, if you want to keep the crowd energized (the noodling cooled the crowd off to the point where they almost couldn't revive them), Eruption would have gotten them crazed.

29 minutes ago, kizanski said:

I remember when the show was broadcast. They pieced pre and post nose gash footage together.
They were introduced, Dave swings the mic stand, and then mid song he has a bandage on his nose.

While it was fun watching Eddie noodle around during Dave's nose taping, didn't that seem like an ideal time to play Eruption?
I mean, if you want to keep the crowd energized (the noodling cooled the crowd off to the point where they almost couldn't revive them), Eruption would have gotten them crazed.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Play something cool. But when you are caught off guard, he was dumbfounded like the rest of us would be. 

12 hours ago, Ting Ho Dung said:

I was thinking the exact same thing. Play something cool. But when you are caught off guard, he was dumbfounded like the rest of us would be. 

The rest of us have not been playing stadium concerts for 40 years.
I wouldn't expect EVH to get caught off guard by anything that happens on a stage.

13 hours ago, kizanski said:

sideways4.jpg

21 minutes ago, kizanski said:

The rest of us have not been playing stadium concerts for 40 years.
I wouldn't expect EVH to get caught off guard by anything that happens on a stage.

Sounds off guard to me. Not a “Shreds” either. 

Archived