Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Kendrick/Trainwreck - New Joyzee 2-channel Head - SOLD!

FS: Kendrick/Trainwreck New Joyzee 2-channel Head

This is the exact same amp as the Kendrick/Trainwreck joint venture Climax Amp. I owned Climax #24 of 50 in the run. They only came in a combo when they came out and it was an incredible amp. So, I had Gerald build me a head version of the amp. He named it in honor of Ken Fisher of Trainwreck in Colonia, New Jersey. This head is the exact same amp, just in a head cab format.

Has 2 channels – Clean and Overdrive. Clean channel is based on 2 classic Fender tones. There is a unique Texas-tea control to mix Blackface and Tweed tone stacks. The OD channel is a hot-rodded Marshall tone. Has a Large-pan Spring Reverb tank. External test points with adjustable trim-pot. Allows you to quickly re-bias the amp for the tubes of your choice. It will run just about any power tube you have for different feels and flavors - 6V6, 6L6, 5881, EL34, 6550, KT66, or KT88 etc. 

It is offered from Kendrick as a kit, but I had Gerald Kendrick himself build the amp for me. He assembled it, burned it in, tested it and shipped me the finished amp. So, you know it was done right. Sounds great, no issues at all. Absolutely Mint in condition, not a mark on it anywhere. 
I only used it in my home, never left the house. I currently have it setup with matched Groove Tube 6V6’s as I love the tone/volume of them in this rig. I will also include the original matched Ruby EL34's that came in it.

I paid $2,200. for the Amp, Tubes, Assembly, Cabinet and Shipping, so it wasn't cheap. Please message me with any questions.

$1,000. shipped/PP'd
(A PPGift would be really nice if you know me)

Sorry, no trades on this one.
Ernie

Joyzee1.jpgJoyzee2.jpgJoyzee3.jpgJoyzee4.jpg
AmpGuts.jpgjoyzee5.jpg

A steal!

Accidentally, you do not plan to visit Munich, Bavaria in the near future?  Of course, you may take the amp with you.

I'd like to invite you to a beer or two...?

:ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived