Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Jackson Fusion H-H Professional and Carvin DC135C/ All SOLD!!

Made in Japan early 90`s. Mahogany body. Trans cherry color. Maple bolt-on neck. 24.75" scale length. 24 ex-jumbo frets. Frets are very good. Rosewood fingerboard with off-set dots. Bound neck and headstock. Jackson Floyd and pickups. Jackson case. This guitar hasn`t been played much. $800 or best offer. I`ll ship anywhere in the U.S. and Canada. Thank you.

I tried to add more picks of the headstock, back of neck and case but the pics were too large. I can text or email you more pictures.

Guitars, Etc 254.jpg

Guitars, Etc 255.jpg

Guitars, Etc 257.jpg

Guitars, Etc 258.jpg

Selling my very nice 1988 Carvin DC135C and Carvin Case. These guitars are all maple body and neck, neck thru, 24.75 scale neck, 24 frets, ferarri red color, ebony board and mop dot inlays, black hardware, Kahler Pro trem with deluxe locking flip nut, 3 pickps consist of Humbucker in the bridge, stacked humbuckers in the middle and neck position, M22SD in the bridge, 3 mini toggles turns each pickup on or off for many combinations. This has a thin neck like the Jackson Fusions have, like an Ibanez Wizaed II neck. This guitar has not been played much. Has had a recent set up, but you may like it different. One little ding on the headstock and a little worming on the back. Frets are in very good condition. The case is just as nice and fully fuctional. I tried to upload more pictures but they are too big. Please PM me for more pictures if you like. It is of the headstock tip and case. I am asking $1000 or best offer on her. Will ship anywhere in the States or Canada. $1,000 or best offer. Make an offer, you never know. I am easy to work with.

Guitars, etc 012.jpg

Guitars, etc 013.jpg

Guitars, etc 014.jpg

Guitars, etc 016.jpg

Guitars, etc 018.jpg

Thank you. My cell pics stink. The color is very Ferarri Red in person. This is a ton of guitar for the money, but I prefer less pickups and a thicker neck is all. I hate giving up the bridge. Someone is going to get a great deal!!

• cmatthes changed the title to FS: Jackson Fusion H-H Professional and Carvin DC135C
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived