Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS/FT Hamer SS1 Custom and Charvel 375 - UK

Up for sale is my Hamer SS1 Custom '88 I got in a trade few months back.  I was really hoping I would like it as much as my other Hamers but I find the body just a bit small and the way it hangs on a strap is not for me.  This guitar came with a crack in the head stock but I have had it repaired and resprayed.  The guy who did that is Chris McIntyre and you can see his list of clients https://www.mcintyreguitars.com/ if you want to know any of his background.  There are few dings and scratches and I have tried to photograph that (this guitar is not mint).  Ebony fingerboard with block inlays, original pickups and the Floyd is I think an original (looks the same as my '86 Chap) and it only has Floyd Rose written on it.

It comes cased (not original Hamer case) but the back plate for the Floyed is missing and the bar is missing as well.  

I am looking for £550 shipped in the UK (prefer not to ship internationally but if you are interested I would listen but all that cost would be past on).  Trade wise I am only interested in Chaps and Centauras of any description possibly Cali.  I have also for sale Charvel 375 which I am thinking more of as to add in a trade if someone would be interested.  The Charvel is MIJ (not sure of the year) with Floyd (Jackson licence) and Jackson pickups and it comes with a non original case.  I am looking for around £300 for it but mostly as a trade.  

xFlAac1.jpg

yFBD7x1.jpg

2RDTagV.jpg

aiOZYuh.jpg

S8D830I.jpg

e4YHwUb.jpg

Image links not working for me. Says unsafe site so I click through then is says page not available. You do know you can add images direct to this post from your PC right (click that bit below that says 'choose files' (in a reply to thois comment) and select the pics you want to upload? I'm in the UK btw...

7 hours ago, bassbora said:

Pics hopefully sorted

Nope / nada / nothing

This is what I get on Chrome... 

Image1.png

And this is in Firefox...

Image2.png

So the images are not working in my 2 browsers! I am running no Ad-Block software. I'll leave it...

2 hours ago, bassbora said:

Strange I can see it both on my phone and my laptop 

That's your phone and your laptop. Did you try anyone elses?

11 minutes ago, bassbora said:

I have not checked but it seems to be working for someone else since they said they could see it 

Forget it. I've lost interest. Was interested in the Charvel but it's too much work man...

So 1 other user can see them and 1 user cannot. Are you using the 'Drag files here to attach, or choose files...' feature? It is easy to use...

You can email me pics of the Charvel to: victor AT fretfriend DOT co DOT uk

56 minutes ago, bassbora said:

Bump with a price drop 

Your SSI is so tempting - but I'm in the US...

In other news - I can't see your photos from my computer at work (but I can see photos in other locations on this site), but I can see all of your photos from my phone (iOS).

Still doesn't work but it is no longer important; I have all of the guitars I need now :)

Archived