Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1995 Hamer USA Eclipse

It is the right color indeed.....GLWTS....I just put bird pups into a Peavey Firenza....And I just committed to a 12ver build.....but damn that is the right color....it really is....

<sigh> GLWTS

14 hours ago, sled said:

No longer selling .  Going to keep her for a little while longer.  FYI I would have gone down to $725.   

Keep it. In all seriousness which other guitar could you get that would be as great a build for 825$. These are as great as any vintage Gibby JR. The Eclipse must be the most bang for the buck you can get these days, same as the early 1990's P90 Specials. So much tone wood it's just silly.

9 hours ago, Disturber said:

Keep it. In all seriousness which other guitar could you get that would be as great a build for 825$. These are as great as any vintage Gibby JR. The Eclipse must be the most bang for the buck you can get these days, same as the early 1990's P90 Specials. So much tone wood it's just silly.

The past week I played several higher priced guitars from a variety of makers and the Eclipse is superior to all in build and playability.  No other guitar that I own is as easy to set up and play.   

Archived