Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I just gotta say that this thing is awesome! I have a sunburst Standard from '07 and it is amazing. I was always flip flopping between ordering the sunburst and the natural. This could make up for that. Oh man....

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, tommy p said:

Well, with no COA I have no way of knowing it's legit so I'll do the only thing I can do under the circumstances and offer $350.  :lol:

Humor I guess, but wouldn't a COA be much easier to forge than the actual guitar? ;)

1 hour ago, bkrownd said:

Humor I guess, but wouldn't a COA be much easier to forge than the actual guitar? 

Not really.  They printed those things on Unicorn hide.

Did this once pass through the Django Gallery?  If so, I was the original owner.  Supposedly it was the last Standard made.   It had a COA at the the time. .The color, flame and nickel hardware look familiar. It was sold by BCR Music . Maybe there is a photo there.

12 hours ago, Pieman said:

Did this once pass through the Django Gallery?  If so, I was the original owner.  Supposedly it was the last Standard made.   It had a COA at the the time. .The color, flame and nickel hardware look familiar. It was sold by BCR Music . Maybe there is a photo there.

Definitely NOT the last Standard made, actually.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived