Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Toadroller's Spring Clearance: 94 TV Yellow Special, Korean Standard, '93 Special FM, 06 Monaco 3, MIK Slammer Centaura, MIK Stellar

$700 shipped with a hard shell case

This is "Puddy", a 94 Special.  Really great shape but not perfect-perfect.  Medium neck.  SD humbucker pups.  Rich sounding mahogany body.  Chameleon tv-yellow as I feel it changes color by absorbing/reflecting/doing a Vulcan mind meld with whatever color the room it's in happens to be.  Slight flaking on finish of rosewood.

*update* slip of paper in case sez SD 59 neck and JB bridge.  Have never removed to verify.

Toadroller-10.jpg

Toadroller-12.jpg

Toadroller-11.jpg

Toadroller-13.jpg

$OLD!, with OHSC, + shipping

Way back when, I could afford an import version of the Standard.  When I became a man, I got @bubs_42's old 97 mahog Standard, though via @hamerhead and probably a few points in between.  But that's another story and no, that one isn't going anywhere.

This here is the first gen of import Korean Standards.  Maple to the max, with GFS Alnico 2 humbuckers to tone that down.  A nip out of the tip of the headstock, but a great way to get into the Standard genre.  

Toadroller-42.jpg

Toadroller-44.jpg

Toadroller-43.jpg

It will not be shipped nose down:

Toadroller-45.jpg

$OLD, gig bag, + shipping

I wasn't kidding.  I'm clearing stuff out.  I figure something will sell.

Get yer pointy-floyding ya-yas out with this original Slammer Series import black-speckledy, 24-fret medium-thin-necked, Hamer-stamped licensed Floyd-Rosey HSS equipped guitar.  Lightweight and sparkely to match to your Kip Winger highlights and spandex.  Drive the ladies crazy with your dive-bombing techniques.

A cheap way to get started in the biz:

Toadroller-14.jpg

Toadroller-17.jpg

Toadroller-16.jpg

$OLD!, HSC, Shipped

Yeah baby! I call her "Cordelia" as she's a screaming bitch redhead, wailing through an SD Custom 5 in the bridge*see update*.  Something else SD is in the neck, but who cares, you'll never even bother with it.

Everyone needs a Hamer Special, and a Special FM is the best way to do it (unless you have @tomteriffic's old wrap-tail modified "Meet the Beatles" black P90 Special as I do) bringing's Hamer's beautiful, rich burst to to the Flame Maple.  Medium neck, a couple of chips, and the chrome on the hardware is pitted, which is a pity.  But she's a bad girl who begs to be spanked.

*update* slip of paper I stuffed in a case dated feb of 2011 (when I got this off ebay) says SD 59 in the neck, SD AlnicoV in the bridge.)  Another place I wrote down SH14, which is, per SD's site, a Custom 5.  Regardless, a screamer.

Toadroller-32.jpg

Toadroller-33.jpg

Toadroller-34.jpg

Toadroller-36.jpg

Look at this back side.  Oooh, ahh, one fine piece of mahogany.

Toadroller-35.jpg

$OLD, OHSC, Shipped

Saved the best for last.

You know what it is.  Used to belong to @Michael_B, who has exquisite taste and takes great care of his tools.  Ebony tips on the machines, bound and glorious. In fantastic condition.

Toadroller-37.jpg

Toadroller-38.jpg

Toadroller-39.jpg

Toadroller-41.jpg

I cannot say if they were the original 'buckers, but the guitar was made with humbuckers, not converted from a P90 Special.  It is how it came to me some 8-10 years ago.  Somewhere, on a slip of paper in a case, I've got what they are written down.

I've never seen a TV yellow Special that wasn't P90, but there almost have to have been.  Maybe it was ordered that way?

DUDE! You suck, mean that in a good way, and fuck me to boot! I need to go! May be talking to you tomorrow. I'm shocked that this is still available! Lord help me! It would already have had a home! ACT NOW before tomorrow is another day!!!

Had my Monaco 3 at a gig with Elduave tonight...

It's getting worse from day to day: Your Monaco 3, Mr. Kacinski, ah, Kizanski's MIrage 2, the big pond inbetween me and all these.

Meanwhile, our „craigslist“ over here (ebay-Kleinanzeigen) is shining with countless world class XTs and Slammer-Hamers.

That is not fair!

The red MIII is such a classic! It's yet missing in my stable.

Archived