Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Nice 1979 Sunburst on ebay Germany

1 hour ago, thoro said:

Yeah, it's a beauty.

He tried to sell it last week and startet with 2350,- Euros. Nobody placed a bid.

It's a 1979 Custom version Sunburst. So anything under 2000 Euros is a steal. I have one like it, would not sell for less. 2350€ is not overpriced. But, guess he needs to sell quickly then.

2 hours ago, Gabe said:

It says the ad has been discontinued, because it contained a mistake (!!?!).

Mostly a way to end an auction (because of an attrative BIN offer) without trouble before it runs out...

36 minutes ago, Montelovesco said:

Mostly a way to end an auction (because of an attrative BIN offer) without trouble before it runs out...

THIS ^^^^^ Very Cool guitar!:wub:

Ok guys (& girls!) I have to admit, that was me that bought it! I made the seller an offer which she accepted so we did a B.I.N. deal. I wanted to check it out so waited until it arrived before I put my hands up! The guitar is almost like new, hardly played, frets are barely touched, the case even has the original key! (I have tried to attach some pics but the message program tells me that the files are too big! Any ideas??!!)

cleardot.gif

Great score then. I had seen it and thought it were one of these long lasting ads never going to sell.

Archived