Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: 3 Monkeys Orangutan Jr. SOLD!!!

My favorite of them all, 6v6, 15 watts, killer reverb that doesn't get in the way even maxed out! My favorite part is the bass cut, with acts as a boost, or the way I use it is bass engaged when I used my Tele and Bass cut on when I'm using P90's. This one comes loaded with a Greenback or a 1265 your choice. Footswitch Included $1250 Shipping and Paypal Included. 

RoWhnNj.jpg
TdcNRY3.jpg
xFQAsFz.jpg
VrWj7x6.jpg
FiRCXS0.jpg
9DJ2lVU.jpg
u7WIHOA.jpg
DaUIEmY.jpg

Hmmmm <_<

I'd like that a lot better if it had some 70's banana bicycle seat sparkly vinyl.

Probably sounds OK though.

7 minutes ago, crunchee said:

So, who's got 007?

Aside from Pussy Galore?

I think the 3 Monkeys looks to be a great amp and the price is very good. But I'm kinda on the fence. As much as I like the 3M, I feel like I need to wait and see what the East looks like and how much you want for it before I make up my mind. <_<

48 minutes ago, Jakeboy said:

So have you truly settled on East?

46 minutes ago, Hbom said:

I think the 3 Monkeys looks to be a great amp and the price is very good. But I'm kinda on the fence. As much as I like the 3M, I feel like I need to wait and see what the East looks like and how much you want for it before I make up my mind. <_<

Its official, i'm sticking with the East. 

12 minutes ago, cynic said:

Good man. I still have the one I bought on your recommendation last time you were sticking with East. 

It took me all this time to get the one I was after. It was worth it, if I can snag a Studio 2 down the road I will. 

Thanks Shawn for agreeing to ship to me and working to get here so quickly. I am so pumped to get this thing and throw my Princeton in the garbage ;)

Archived