Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: Another Tally on Reverb

This gives me hope.  This one is under $2200 with the discount.   I have been waiting for the right Talladega and with 5 currently on Reverb,  I have a feeling I will have one soon.  

Tally Tri Burst

26 minutes ago, Michael_B said:

So, about 10% of all Tallys made are currently on Reverb?

Wow, I thought there were at least 100.

8 hours ago, Michael_B said:

I'm probably mistaken. Regardless, that's a pretty significant percentage of all the Tallys made.

If I recall correctly - there might be near a hundred regular Talladega's out there.  But I'd be surprised if it was much over that.  Its the Pro's that are much less common.  Each are incredible guitars in their own rights.

This guitar looks and plays phenomenally.  Original owner, barely played.“

Now what? How does one know it plays phenomenally?

Mine arrives on Thursday. I’m really looking forward to playing it. The original owner replaced the pickups with Fralin P92’s and said it sounds amazing.

In other news, the Hamer TLE I picked up has acclimated to its new home. I’ve adjusted the neck a little, put some new strings on it and have it dialed in pretty well. Still taking it through it’s paces. I might even try a double d talladegs pickup in the bridge and see how that sounds. I’m getting some nice tones out of it with the original humbucker.

24 minutes ago, jaded_musician said:

I keep seeing people ask about a registry. I’m going to program something to track that kind of stuff.

more to come...

Then me wants to throw in a couple of numbers ;-)

Archived